With the pandemic extending its effects through 2020 and 2021, business and the economy have indeed been in the trash. Even after the wheel of the economy is the slowest that it has ever been in these two years, some women entrepreneurs have certainly caught the glam light because of their mesmerizing performance. Here are the top 5 women entrepreneurs of the year to look up to:
- Falguni Nayar: She has been in the spotlight throughout the year after the incredible performance of her online lifestyle e-commerce brand – Nykaa. Her retail empire on the pedestal of hair and skincare has been more than successful.
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw: Owner and founder of the group Biocon India. Her company is up for the production of industrial enzymes.
- Divya Gokulnath: The co-founder of Byju’s is next on the list. LinkedIn has labeled her as one of the top women voices in India, helping millions of students learn their lessons effectively and gather knowledge like never before.
- Shalini Diwan: Far away from conventional business slime operations, she is the founder of Lucido skin and hair care- a unique initiative to produce skin and hair herbal products.
- Taruna Sharma : Founder of Tarunaie Boutique is unique in her natural styling and fashion design products ranging from traditional to western wear for every kind of occasion, traditional family function to a corporate event wear.
- Kashika upadhyay : An artist by passion, she makes beautiful Art pieces
- Dr. Vaneeta Aggarwal : An educator turned into entrepreneur of serial start-ups. She is founder of L’strategyq Advisors and Bizemag Media