The Bizemag leadership summit & awards 2022 celebrated their continued excellence with organizing a start-up & investor seed funding round and Recognition for Upcoming 2022 Business Leaders amidst the world economy resurging from the COVID-19 health-crisis, innovation and businesses.
Dr. Vaneeta Aggarwal
Founder & CEO – Bizemag Media
Inaugurated the event by welcome address and inviting Prof V RamGopal Rao, Former Director – Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi to the dias.
AWARD CEREMONY 2022
The notable awardee list includes many Young Turks of Indian Business like:
- Mr. Hamsavardhan Mohan’s Baruch Business Solutions, (Tamil Nadu) – Bizemag Award for Best Emerging Company of 2022
- Dr. Neeta Pant (Gurgaon) – Bizemag Woman Achiever of the Year 2022
- Mr. Utsav Malhotra(COO – Noise, Gurgaon)- Bizemag Business Icon of The Year 2022
- Mr. Siva Ganpathy Subramanian M (VP, Searce Ltd, UK)– Bizemag Leader of Excellence 2022
- R V Satheesh Kumar (RV Strategies, Tamil Nadu) – Bizemag Healthcare Excellence in 2022
- Mr. D Stanley Daniel (Managing Director, Medi Events, Tamil Nadu)- Bizemag Leader of Excellence 2022
- Mr. A Hakim Peer (Founder – Nourishment for needy trust, Tamil Nadu) – Bizemag Leader of Excellence in Social Work in 2022
- Mr. Protyush Mukherjee – (VP Operations, Group L Services Pvt Ltd, Kolkata) – Bizemag Leader of Excellence 2022
- Ms. Sheena Kalenge (Principal, ST. Mark’s World School, Delhi) – Bizemag Best Education Leader of the Year
The awards were facilitated by Dr. Vaneeta Aggarwal, Founder of Bizemag Media and Mr. Manoj, Founder of iAcuire Consulting LLP.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS ADDRESSING START-UPS
Notable business and academic leaders expressed their opinions on different aspects of entrepreneurship and start-ups development at the event. The event inaugurated with welcome to chief guest, Dr. V Ramgopal Rao (Former Director, IIT-Delhi). He spoke on various aspects of role played by Indian Institute of technology in shaping the tech/non-tech start-ups by its students.
The list of other keynote speakers includes:
- CA Mohit Singhal (Chairman, ICAI, Gurgaon Chapter) – “Managing Start-up Finances”
- Mr. Neeraj Saxena (Angel Investor, Managing Director of Xscale and Univision Fund) – “How we scale up SaaS Businesses”
- Mr. Amit Narang (Founder & CEO, Paymart India Pvt Ltd) – “Start-up to Success – An Entrepreneurial Journey”
- Mr. Hamsavardhan Mohan (Managing Director, Baruch Business Solutions) : “Becoming Industry leader in Healthcare – IT & Future Plans”
Angel Investor – Startups Seed Funding Pitch Round
The Post-lunch session included addresses by prominent angel investors like Neeraj Saxena & Anshul Saxena from Xscale & Univision Fund and Pradeep Shukla along with Sumit Chakraborty from Primo Group.
“The summit was a resounding success with the participating startups showing great promise and pointing towards a bright and innovative future of the entire industry. Further lauding the industry stalwarts who were a part of the event would give them impetus to carry on with their excellent work,” Vaneeta Agarwal signed off.
The several start-ups which presented pitch deck at the event for seed funding and accelerator funding are :
- Evhicle Mobility
- Apta Foot Secure Private Limited
- Auditor’s Desk
- Lycan Aerospace
- Renata Envirocom Pvt Ltd
Talking to START-UPS
What People Say
We had spontaneous feedback on Bizemag Event by participating startups.
Here is Mr Moammir Qazafi ,Founder of “Teknofeet” who appreciated that unlike other award ceremonies, Bizemag event was very cohesive and power packed with knowledgeable sessions by very educated industry leaders.